close

暑假參加SUMMER CAMP學到的一首老歌,滿喜歡的

 

I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend,

我聽見火車駛來的聲音 它在彎道處隆隆作響

And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.

不知道從何時開始我看不見陽光

I'm stuck at Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on.

我被困在福桑監獄中 時光仍繼續流逝

But that train keeps rollin' on down to San Antone.

而這頭火車仍舊不停息地開往聖安東尼



When I was just a baby, my mama told me, "Son,

當我還是個小孩子時 媽媽告訴我 孩子

Always be a good boy; don't ever play with guns."

記得要當個好男孩 別去碰槍

But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

但是我卻在雷諾對著一名男子開槍 看著他死去

When I hear that whistle blowin' I hang my head and cry

當我聽見那火車的汽笛聲傳來 我垂下頭來哭泣.



I bet there's rich folk eatin' in a fancy dining car.

我想有個有錢人正在豪華的餐車上用餐

They're prob'ly drinkin' coffee and smokin' big cigars,

他們大概正在喝著咖啡 抽著雪茄

But I know I had it comin', I know I can't be free,

我知道是我自作自受 我知道我再也無法自由

But those people keep a movin', and that's what tortures me.

而他們的生活還是繼續 這對我而言像是種折磨

Well, if they freed me from this prison, if that railroad train was mine,

如果他們將我從監牢裡釋放 如果我在那頭火車上

I bet I'd move on over a little farther down the line,

我相信我會去到另一個更遙遠的地方

Far from Folsom Prison, that's where I want to stay,

遠遠離開福桑監獄 一個我想停留的地方

And I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away.

希望那孤單的汽笛能將我的憂愁一掃而空

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    JustinLin13 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()